Release Log – 0.38
Today we are releasing a version 0.38 of the Public Beta client.
This client release brings new animations for playing cards and several improvements and bug fixes.
- Updated playing card animations
- Added shadow effect to cards
- Updated keyword icon logic
- All icons are shown on the left side of the card
- Added priority order to ensure higher priority keywords are on top
- All keyword icons after the fifth are aggregated into a “show me more” icon
- Added card name to the top of in-card description box when browsing cards in the collection
- Updated playing hitboxes. Increased size and animation.
- Updated button geometry in the game UI
- Added option to filter collection by owned cards
- Updated Learn menu options. Completed tutorial missions now move to the bottom.
- Fixed a critical issue where the game would not read the player’s owned NFTs correctly
- Fixed a critical bug where the game would hang after selecting and deselecting attackers
- Fixed an issue where character landing animation was cut by the player/rival hand zone
- Fixed an issue where the deplete icon was appearing incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where rival resources were not updating correctly
- Fixed an error where attacking arrows would show after an attacker was destroyed
- Fixed a typo on unblockable and flurry description
- Fixed an issue where unblockable would not have a description pop-up
- Fixed an issue where the player would quick inspect cards in their hand while checking a container zone (any gutter or erased zone, or rival’s deck)